In this article we will show you how to set up a FIDO token in the Windows environment.
- Go to myaccount.microsoft.com and sign in and select Security Info.
- Select Add sign-in method, and then select Security key from the Add a method list.
- Select Add, and then select the type of security key you have, either USB device or NFC device.
- Make sure that you have your security key physically available, and then on the Security key page, select Next.
- In the Setting up your new sign-in method page, select Next, and then insert your security key into the USB port of your device.
- Type your unique security key PIN into the Windows security box, and then select OK. You’ll return to the Setting up your new signin method box.
- Select Next
- Return to the Security info page, type a name you’ll recognize later for your new security key, and then select Next.
- Select Done to close the Security key page. The Security info page is updated with your security key information.