Terms and Conditions
I. Basic Provisions
- These General Terms and Conditions of Business (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions") are issued pursuant to Section 1751 et seq. of Act No. 89/2012 Sb., the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as "Civil Code")
Elektronický podpis s.r.o.
VAT No.: CZ07269943
With registered office: Pražská 636, Dolní Břežany, 25241
Registered at the Metropolitan Court in Prague, File C, Section 298105
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - +420 604 225 127
www - www.qscd.eu (hereinafter referred to as "Seller")
- These Terms and Conditions govern the mutual rights and obligations of the Seller and a natural person who enters into a Purchase Contract outside his/her business activity as a consumer or within his/her business activity (hereinafter referred to as: "Buyer") through the web interface located on the website available at https://www.usbtokeny.cz/ (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Shop").
- The provisions of the terms and conditions are an integral part of the Purchase Contract. Any deviating provisions in the Purchase Contract shall prevail over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions and the Purchase Contract are concluded in the Czech language.
II. Information on Goods and Prices
- Information about the goods, including the prices of individual goods and their main features are listed in the catalogue of the Online Shop. The prices of the goods are inclusive of value added tax, all related charges and the cost of returning the goods if they cannot be returned by normal postal means. The prices of the goods remain valid for the period of time they are displayed in the Online Shop. This provision does not preclude the negotiation of a Purchase Contract on individually agreed terms.
- All presentation of goods placed in the catalogue of the Online Shop is informative and the Seller is not obliged to conclude a Purchase Contract regarding these goods.
- Information on the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of goods is published in the Online Shop. The information on the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of the goods listed in the Online Shop applies only in cases where the goods are delivered within the Czech Republic.
- Any discounts on the purchase price of the goods cannot be combined with each other, unless otherwise agreed between the Seller and the Buyer.
III. Order and Entering into the Purchase Contract
- Costs incurred by the Buyer when using remote means of communication in connection with the entering into the Purchase Contract (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls) are borne by the Buyer. These costs do not differ from the basic rate.
- The Buyer orders the goods in the following ways:
- via his/her customer account if he/she has previously registered in the Online Shop,
- by filling in the order form without registration.
- When placing an order, the Buyer chooses the goods, the number of items, the method of payment and delivery.
- Before sending the order, the Buyer is allowed to check and change the data he/she has entered in the order. The Buyer sends the order to the Seller by clicking on the Send button. The information provided in the order is considered correct by the Seller. The validity of the order is subject to the completion of all mandatory data in the order form and the Buyer's confirmation that he/she has read these terms and conditions.
- Immediately upon receipt of the order, the Seller shall send the Buyer a confirmation of receipt of the order to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer when ordering. This confirmation is automatic and is not considered as a contract. The confirmation is accompanied by the Seller's current terms and conditions. The Purchase Contract is concluded only after receipt of the order by the Seller. Notification of acceptance of the order is delivered to the Buyer's e-mail address. / Immediately after receipt of the order, the Seller sends the Buyer a confirmation of receipt of the order to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer when ordering. This confirmation shall be deemed to be the conclusion of the contract. The confirmation shall be accompanied by the Seller's current terms and conditions. The Purchase Contract is concluded by the confirmation of the order by the Seller to the Buyer's e-mail address.
- In the event that any of the requirements specified in the order cannot be met, the Seller will send the Buyer an amended offer to his e-mail address. The amended offer shall be deemed to be a new proposal of the Purchase Contract and the Purchase Contract shall be concluded in such case by the Buyer's confirmation of acceptance of this offer to the Seller at his e-mail address specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- All orders accepted by the Seller are binding. The Buyer may cancel an order until the Buyer has received notification of acceptance of the order by the Seller. The Buyer may cancel an order by calling the phone number or sending a message to the e-mail address of the Seller set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that there is an obvious technical error on the part of the Seller when indicating the price of the goods in the Online Shop or during the ordering process, the Seller is not obliged to deliver the goods to the Buyer for this obviously erroneous price even if the Buyer has been sent an automatic confirmation of receipt of the order according to these Terms and Conditions. The Seller shall inform the Buyer of the error without undue delay and shall send the Buyer an amended offer to the Buyer's e-mail address. The amended offer shall be deemed to be a new proposal for a Purchase Contract and the Purchase Contract shall be concluded in such case by confirmation of receipt by the Buyer to the Seller's e-mail address.
IV. Customer Account
- Upon registration of the Buyer in the Online Shop, the Buyer can access his/her customer account. From his/her customer account, the Buyer can order goods. The Buyer can also order goods without registration.
- When registering for a customer account and when ordering goods, the Buyer is obliged to provide correct and truthful information. The Buyer is obliged to update the information provided in the user account in case of any change. The information provided by the Buyer in the customer account and when ordering goods shall be deemed correct by the Seller.
- Access to the customer account is secured with a username and password. The Buyer is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the information necessary to access his/her customer account. The Seller is not responsible for any misuse of the customer account by third parties.
- The Buyer is not entitled to allow third parties to use the customer account.
- The Seller may cancel the user account, especially if the Buyer no longer uses his/her user account or if the Buyer violates his/her obligations under the Purchase Contract and these Terms and Conditions.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the user account may not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the Seller's hardware and software equipment, or the necessary maintenance of third party hardware and software equipment.
V. Payment Terms and Delivery of Goods
- The price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of the goods under the Purchase Contract may be paid by the Buyer in the following ways:
- wire transfer to the Seller's bank account No. 2201909084 / 2010, IBAN: CZ23 2010 0000 0022 0190 9084, BIC/SWIFT: FIOBCZPPXXX kept at FIO banka a.s.
- in cash on personal collection at the premises
- Together with the purchase price, the Buyer is obliged to pay the Seller the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of the goods in the agreed amount. Unless expressly stated otherwise below, the purchase price shall also include the costs associated with the delivery of the goods.
- In case of payment in cash, the purchase price is payable upon receipt of the goods. In the case of non-cash payment, the purchase price is due within 3 days of the conclusion of the Purchase Contract.
- In the case of payment through a payment gateway, the Buyer shall follow the instructions of the relevant electronic payment provider.
- In the case of non-cash payment, the Buyer's obligation to pay the purchase price is fulfilled at the moment of crediting the relevant amount to the Seller's bank account.
- The Seller does not require any deposit or other similar payment from the Buyer in advance. Payment of the purchase price before shipment of the goods is not a deposit.
- According to the Sales Records Act, the Seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the Buyer. At the same time, he/she is obliged to register the received sales with the tax administrator online, in case of a technical failure within 48 hours at the latest.
- The goods are delivered to the Buyer:
- to the address specified by the Buyer in the order
- via the dispatch office to the address of the dispatch office designated by the Buyer,
- personal collection at the Seller's premises
- The choice of delivery method is made during the ordering process.
- The cost of delivery of the goods depending on the method of shipment and receipt of the goods is specified in the Buyer's order and in the Seller's order confirmation. In the event that the method of delivery is agreed upon at the Buyer's specific request, the Buyer shall bear the risk and any additional costs associated with this method of delivery.
- If the Seller is obliged under the Purchase Contract to deliver the goods to the place specified by the Buyer in the order, the Buyer is obliged to take delivery of the goods upon delivery. In the event that for reasons on the part of the Buyer it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in a different manner than specified in the order, the Buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with the repeated delivery of the goods, or the costs associated with a different method of delivery.
- Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier, the Buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in the event of any defects immediately notify the carrier. In the event of a breach of the packaging indicating unauthorised intrusion into the shipment, the Buyer may not accept the shipment from the carrier.
- The Seller shall issue a tax document - invoice to the Buyer. The tax document is sent to the Buyer's e-mail address. The tax document is attached to the goods delivered.
- The Buyer acquires the ownership right to the goods by paying the full purchase price for the goods, including delivery costs, but not before taking delivery of the goods. Liability for accidental destruction, damage or loss of the goods shall pass to the Buyer at the moment of taking over the goods or at the moment when the Buyer was obliged to take over the goods but failed to do so in breach of the Purchase Contract.
VI. Withdrawal from the Contract
- A Buyer who has concluded a Purchase Contract outside his business activity as a consumer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Contract.
- The withdrawal period is 14 days
- from the date of receipt of the goods,
- from the date of acceptance of the last delivery of goods, if the subject of the Contract is several types of goods or the delivery of several parts
- from the date of acceptance of the first delivery of goods, if the subject of the Contract is a regular recurring delivery of goods.
- The Buyer may not, inter alia, withdraw from the Purchase Contract:
- the provision of services, if they have been performed with the prior express consent of the Buyer before the expiry of the withdrawal period and the Seller has informed the Buyer before the conclusion of the contract that in such a case he/she has no right to withdraw from the contract,
- on the supply of goods or services whose price depends on financial market fluctuations independent of the Seller's will and which may occur during the withdrawal period,
- on the delivery of alcoholic beverages that can only be delivered after thirty days and whose price depends on financial market fluctuations independent of the Seller's will,
- on the delivery of goods that have been modified according to the wishes of the Buyer or for his/her person,
- the delivery of perishable goods and goods which have been irretrievably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- the delivery of goods in sealed packaging that the Buyer has removed from the packaging and cannot be returned for hygiene reasons,
- the delivery of an audio or visual recording or computer program if he/she has damaged its original packaging,
- the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines,
- the delivery of digital content, unless it was delivered on a tangible medium and was delivered with the prior express consent of the Buyer before the expiry of the withdrawal period and the Seller has informed the Buyer prior to the conclusion of the contract that in such a case he/she has no right to withdraw from the contract,
- in other cases specified in Section 1837 of the Civil Code.
- In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, the Buyer must send the withdrawal statement within the withdrawal period.
- To withdraw from the Purchase Contract, the Buyer can use the sample withdrawal form provided by the Seller. The Buyer shall send the withdrawal from the Purchase Contract to the e-mail or delivery address of the Seller specified in these Terms and Conditions. The Seller shall promptly acknowledge receipt of the form to the Buyer.
- The Buyer who has withdrawn from the contract is obliged to return the goods to the Seller within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract. The Buyer shall bear the costs of returning the goods to the Seller, even if the goods cannot be returned by the usual postal route due to their nature.
- If the Buyer withdraws from the contract, the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer immediately, but no later than 14 days after the withdrawal from the contract, all monies, including delivery costs, received from the Buyer in the same manner. The Seller shall only return the funds received to the Buyer in another way if the Buyer agrees to this and if no additional costs are incurred.
- If the Buyer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer for the cost of delivery of the goods in the amount corresponding to the cheapest method of delivery offered.
- If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Contract, the Seller is not obliged to return the received funds to the Buyer before the Buyer delivers the goods to him/her or proves that he/she has sent the goods to the Seller.
- The Buyer must return the goods to the Seller undamaged, unworn and unpolluted and, if possible, in their original packaging. The Seller is entitled to unilaterally offset the claim for compensation for damage to the goods against the Buyer's claim for reimbursement of the purchase price.
- The Seller is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Contract due to the sale of stock, unavailability of the goods, or when the manufacturer, importer or supplier of the goods has discontinued the production or import of the goods. The Seller shall promptly inform the Buyer via the e-mail address specified in the order and shall return all monies, including delivery costs, received from the Buyer under the Contract within 14 days of notification of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract in the same manner or in the manner specified by the Buyer.
VII. Rights from Defective Performance
- The Seller shall be liable to the Buyer that the goods are free from defects upon receipt. In particular, the Seller is liable to the Buyer that at the time the Buyer took delivery of the goods:
- the goods have the characteristics agreed between the parties and, in the absence of agreement, have the characteristics described by the Seller or manufacturer or expected by the Buyer in view of the nature of the goods and on the basis of the advertising carried out by them,
- the goods are fit for the purpose stated by the Seller for their use or for which goods of that kind are usually used,
- the goods correspond in quality or workmanship to the agreed sample or specimen, if the quality or workmanship was determined according to the agreed sample or specimen,
- the goods are in the appropriate quantity, measure or weight; and
- the goods meet the requirements of the legislation.
- If a defect appears within six months of the Buyer's receipt of the goods, it is deemed that the goods were already defective upon receipt. The Buyer shall be entitled to claim the right to a defect that occurs in consumer goods within twelve (12) months of receipt. This provision shall not apply in the case of goods sold at a lower price to a defect for which the lower price was agreed, to wear and tear caused by normal use, or in the case of second-hand goods to a defect corresponding to the degree of use or wear and tear which the goods had when taken over by the Buyer, or if this is apparent from the nature of the goods.
- In the event of a defect, the Buyer may submit a claim to the Seller and demand:
- exchange for new goods,
- repair of goods,
- a reasonable discount on the purchase price,
- withdraw from the contract.
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract,
- if the goods have a material defect,
- if he cannot use the item properly due to the recurrence of the defect or defects after repair,
- in the event of a large number of defects in the goods.
- The Seller is obliged to accept the complaint in any establishment where the acceptance of the complaint is possible, possibly also in the registered office or place of business. The Seller is obliged to issue the Buyer with a written confirmation of when the Buyer exercised the right, what is the content of the complaint and what method of handling the complaint the Buyer requires, as well as confirmation of the date and method of handling the complaint, including confirmation of the repair and the duration of the repair, or a written justification of the rejection of the complaint.
- The Seller or an employee authorized by the Seller shall decide on the complaint immediately, in complex cases within three working days. This time limit does not include the time appropriate to the type of product or service required for a professional assessment of the defect. The complaint, including the removal of the defect, must be settled without delay, at the latest within 30 days from the date of the complaint, unless the Seller and the Buyer agree on a longer period. The expiry of this period in vain shall be considered a material breach of contract and the Buyer shall have the right to withdraw from the Purchase Contract. The moment when the Buyer's expression of will (exercise of the right from defective performance) reaches the Seller is considered the moment of claiming.
- The Seller shall inform the Buyer in writing of the outcome of the complaint.
- The right from the defective performance does not belong to the Buyer if the Buyer knew before taking over the thing that the thing has a defect or if the Buyer caused the defect. Furthermore, the Buyer is not entitled to the right from defective performance if:
- the Buyer caused the secure device (QSCD) to be blocked by re-entering the incorrect PIN or PUK, thereby rendering the entire device (product) useless and inoperable - in this case, the responsibility for correct use lies with the Buyer
- In the event of a legitimate claim, the Buyer is entitled to compensation for reasonable costs incurred in connection with the claim. The Buyer may exercise this right with the Seller within one month after the expiry of the warranty period.
- The Buyer has the choice of the method of complaint.
- The rights and obligations of the contracting parties with regard to rights arising from defective performance are governed by Sections 1914 to 1925, 2099 to 2112 and 2161 to 2174 of the Civil Code and Act No. 634/1992 Sb., on Consumer Protection.
- Other rights and obligations of the parties related to the liability of the Seller for defects are regulated by the Seller's Complaints Regulations.
- The Parties may deliver all written correspondence to each other by electronic mail.
- The Buyer shall deliver correspondence to the Seller at the e-mail address specified in these Terms and Conditions. The Seller shall deliver correspondence to the Buyer at the e-mail address specified in the Buyer's customer account or order.
IX. Out-of-Court Dispute Resolution
- The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, ID No.: 000 20 869, website: https://adr.coi.cz/cs, is competent for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes arising from a Purchase Contract. The online dispute resolution platform located at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr can be used to resolve disputes between the Seller and the Buyer under the Purchase Contract.
- The European Consumer Centre Czech Republic, with registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, website: http://www.evropskyspotrebitel.cz is the contact point under Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Regulation on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes).
- The Seller is authorized to sell goods on the basis of a trade license. Trade control is carried out within the scope of its competence by the competent trade authority. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority shall, within the defined scope, supervise, inter alia, compliance with Act No. 634/1992 Sb., on Consumer Protection.
X. Final Provisions
- All agreements between the Seller and the Buyer shall be governed by the laws of the Czech Republic. If the relationship established by the Purchase Contract contains an international element, the parties agree that the relationship shall be governed by the law of the Czech Republic. This is without prejudice to the rights of the consumer under generally binding legislation.
- The Seller is not bound by any codes of conduct in relation to the Buyer within the meaning of Section 1826(1)(e) of the Civil Code.
- All rights to the Seller's website, in particular the copyright to the content, including page layout, photos, films, graphics, trademarks, logos and other content and elements, belong to the Seller. It is prohibited to copy, modify or otherwise use the website or any part thereof without the consent of the Seller.
- The Seller shall not be liable for errors resulting from third party interference with the Online Shop or its use contrary to its intended use. The Buyer shall not use any procedures in the use of the Online Shop that could have a negative impact on its operation and shall not perform any activity that could enable him/her or third parties to interfere with or make unauthorised use of the software or other components forming the Online Shop and use the Online Shop or its parts or software in a manner that would be contrary to its purpose or intent.
- The Buyer hereby assumes the risk of change of circumstances within the meaning of Section 1765 (2) of the Civil Code.
- The Purchase Contract including the Terms and Conditions is archived by the Seller in electronic form and is not accessible.
- The Seller may change or supplement the wording of the Terms and Conditions. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the Terms and Conditions.
- A sample withdrawal form is attached to the Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions shall take effect on 28 April 2020.