Gemalto IDBridge K30 - USB token (SIM) readerCode: 10-43-071
over 300 EUR
Product detailed description
- Highly secure – advanced protection is enabled by two factor authentication: something users have – the device, and something they know – their PIN.
- Universal access – secure logical access control services can be used with any system having a USB connection. Support for major desktop operating systems.
- Windows, Mac and Linux – standard USB specifications means the device works with virtually any network connection.
- Easy to use – users simply insert the device into a USB port and enter a PIN to access onboard security applications.
- Customizable – USB tokens can be customized with a customer’s logo and other branding
The embedded smart card reader in the IDBridge K30 is especially convenient in situations that require secure authentication when smart card readers are not available. With IDBridge K30, only authorized users can access the network and sensitive information, conduct secure transactions and digitally sign documents.
Two factor authentication
USB IDBridge K30 features strong authentication based on two factors: the token itself and a PIN, providing an extra level of security for the most sensitive applications. The PIN ensures the holder of the device is its legitimate owner. The IDBridge K30 offers all the power of a multi-application smart card in a USB form factor, making it an ideal solution for organizations that require a combination of security, portability, robustness and convenience.
|Operating systems supported:||Up to Windows 10 (including Windows 7, 8.1), Linux, Mac OS|
|APIs:||Microsoft PC/SC environment with associated drivers|
|Host interface:||Plug and Play , CCID (Chip Card Interface Device), USB 2.0 full speed (12 Mbps)|
|Human interface:||LED one color (Blue), dual state (blinking: waiting card insertion; ON: card reading / writing)|
|Environmental:||CE, FCC part 15 Class B; EN 60950 / UL 950 / CSA 950; Operating: +0°C / +70°C; Storage: -20°C / +85°C; ROHS compliant , WEEE marking|
|Electrostatic Discharge:||+/- 8kV direct air discharge|
|Data storage in memory:||+/- 4kV indirect contact discharge|
Gemalto was an international digital security company providing software applications, secure personal devices such as smart cards and tokens, and managed services. Formed in June 2006 by the merger of two companies, Axalto and Gemplus International. Gemalto was purchased by Thales Group in April 2019 and now operating as Thales DIS (Digital Identity and Security).